Once we had the underbody and upper body molds done, we made parts. This allowed us to assemble them around the chassis and verified that it all fit,,, it almost did. The front of the chassis had a minor anomaly,, once we cut it down and shortened it, it fit very nicely.
With the frame sitting on the floor in the mold, we clamped the topside body to it, then we formed up and started pouring foam to make the plugs for the between bodywork. Between because it fits between the floor and top,,,,,, brilliant.
Here's the results of the foam and sculpting.
Looking back up under the nose
It almost looks like a finished car
Looking into the rear wheel area
Early shot of the front fender extensions, the shape was a bit off, it got tweaked again
The tweaked shape, sort of hard to see from this angle, but it fits the fender shape better
More detail of the front underbody
A better look at the front fender extension roughed in